Google and the World Brain: Rincón Film Festival
We are very pleased to announce that the winner of the Best Documentary award at the 6th Rincón International Film Festival in Puerto Rico is Google and the World Brain.
The screening at the festival adds to Google and the World Brains numerous screenings that have been taking place around the globe.
This is an up to date list of screenings that have, and are yet to take place, of Google and the World Brain:
- Documenta Madrid, International competition, Spain, 5-12 May 2013
- DOXA Documentary Film Festival, Gala screening “Spotlight on the Future”, Vancouver, Canada, 3-12 May 2013
- 56th San Francisco International Film Festival, USA, 25 April – 09 May 2013
- RiverRun IFF, Documentary Features Competition, USA, 12-21 April 2013
- 37th Cleveland FF, Standing Up Competition, USA, 3-14 April 2013
- SVT, Sweden, 12 April 2013
- Arte France, 2 April 2013
- ZDF/ARTE Germany, 2 April 2013, 20:15h
- VPRO, The Netherlands 13 March 2013
- BBC4, Storyville, UK, 18 February 2013, 22:00h also on BBC iplayer
- Sundance, World Documentary Competition, Utah, USA. 17-29 January 2013